Tyrepower WA Code of Conduct
TYREPOWER CODE OF CONDUCT ENSURES QUALITY SERVICE.
The Tyrepower Group are aware of and acknowledge the personal responsibility to customers and employees and have formally agreed to abide by the following code:
- We are mindful of our responsibilities as good citizens and honourable business proprietors.
- We are responsible for keeping abreast of new developments and offering the best possible technical service.
- We do not engage in restrictive trade practices or deceptive marketing techniques.
- We provide a range of quality products and accept responsibility for assisting our customers in the selection of tyres best suited to their needs.
- We do not compromise on quality, customer safety, or customer service.
- We maintain the highest standards of openness and clarity in our advertising and public statements.
- We provide the highest standards in employee safety and safe work practices and environment.
- We unreservedly guarantee our service and conduct.
- We as the Tyrepower owner operators are committed to you with professional and courteous service. We are committed to high quality workmanship, safety and the respect that you and your vehicle deserve.
TYREPOWER’S COMMITMENT TO PROVIDING OUTSTANDING RETAIL SERVICE.
"To be Australasia's biggest and most respected tyre retailer." We will achieve this by providing great value and knowledgeable and friendly customer service.